The 2022 Localicious® Sweepstakes
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
- SPONSOR: Hawaii Agricultural Foundation, 3538 Waialae Ave. #203, Honolulu, HI 96816.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Hawaii Agricultural Foundation, 3538 Waialae Ave. #203, Honolulu, HI 96816 whosedecisions are final and binding with respect to the sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The 2022 Localicious® Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals who are legal U.S. residents, age 21 or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, or their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”) are not eligible to enter or win; nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as parent, child, spouse, siblings and the spouses of each). Sweepstakes governed by U.S. law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void outside Hawaii and where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins September 1, 2022 at 12:00 am HST and ends September 31, 2022 at 11:59 pm HST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter visit localicioushawaii.org (“Website”) and complete a registration form including your name, email, and phone number. Sponsor is not responsible for entries and images that are incomplete, illegible, lost, late, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, misdirected, do not adhere to the rules or specifications, or cannot be completed due to electronic or technical difficulties, regardless of cause. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- PRIZE: One (1) Winner will be randomly selected for two (2) first class roundtrip tickets to anywhere Alaska Airlines flies, two (2) night stay ocean view room at the Royal Sonesta Kauai Resort, two (2) rum tasting on Kauai at the Koloa Rum Tasting Room, $200 Gift Certificate to Keoki’s Paradise, and $250 Gift Card to The Shops at Kukui‘ula. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Sponsor is not liable for any technical or logistical issues with Winners’ retrieving the prizes from Sponsor and will not reissue prizes. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is Acceptance ofprize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received each day during the Sweepstakes Period.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be determined in a random drawing from all eligible entries receiveddaily during Sweepstakes Period by Administrator whose decisions are final and binding in all mattersrelating to this Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by email by the Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (collectively, “Release”) within 48 hours of notification. If a potential prize winner does not acknowledge receiving the notification within 48 hours of its dispatch, or does not return the executed Release within 48 hours, or if said e-mail is returned as undeliverable, or if an entrant is otherwise found to be ineligible, or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the Prize for any reason, the potential prize winner will forfeit the Prize and an alternate winner will be selected. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner, if any.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents,successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation,claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) suchentrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (vi) the creation of an entry including any and all claims for copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity or defamation; (vii) the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity.
- PRIVACY: By entering, the information entrants provide will not be sold or shared with Sponsor partners or any 3rd party, but winner’s email addresses may be included in Sponsor’s mailing list to receive periodic email newsletter updates.
The Hawaiian Airlines®Bank of Hawaii World Elite Mastercard® is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware (Barclays) pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard, World Mastercard and World Elite Mastercard are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Barclays Bank Delaware is not affiliated with businesses participating in Food-A-Go-Go or Food-A-Go-Go Week.